Are you our next Head of Product?
Do you have the drive and ambition to take the fastest growing sports booking platform in the Netherlands to the next level? Can you discover those latent needs that our users didn’t even imagine? And can you translate these into stories and transform those use cases into product features which really wow our users? If you really like to design better solutions and you want to optimise our products with our sporty customers and users in mind, then Champ is the place to be!
Nice to meet you! We are Champ.
Champ operates the largest booking platform for sport activities in the Netherlands. We want to play a huge role in people’s lives by inspiring, motivating and helping them to search, find and book their preferred sport experience, with no strings attached! Champ works with a huge number of distribution partners such as Google, Jumbo Supermarkets, Decathlon and is the publisher of the Sport Gift Card, available in 2800 stores and large retail campaigns. An abundance of data and commercial opportunities as you can imagine! Can you create the ideal user centric product, both for our consumer users as our business users and are you the best teammate, creatieve and fueled with focus? Then we would like to talk to you!
What will you be doing?
As our Head of Product you truly understand Champs’ vision of mitigating barriers for people to exercise. You can see through the eyes of our customers (B2C & B2C), stakeholders and developers. You are responsible to translate that vision of what we need to create and convey those needs to the business-, and development team. Among many others you will optimise the hours spent by the development team and align the product roadmap with the strategic goals. To understand our users and their needs you will conduct data driven experiments and identify opportunities for product improvements. You are the key liaison between development, sales, marketing and customer success. Testing after deployment, looking into Hotjar recordings and ‘show and tell’ the results, makes you proud of the Champ product!
In short you are here to define WHY, decide WHAT and prioritize WHEN we build the best stuff.
We keep it simple! Your position in the team is that you:
- Create an ambitious and realistic development roadmap;
- Increase velocity and productivity of the Development team;
- Act as liaison between the business and development;
- Translate user wishes into new features, via smart tickets.
You thrive when working on:
- Stability and scalability of our product;
- Customer experience on our platform;
- Digging into the data into user stories with clear and structured functional requirements;
- Roadmap of the development team and ensure they have everything they need to realize our ambitious goals.
From our office, located in an old garage in Utrecht, you will have 10 enthusiastic and driven teammates, with whom you work closely together. You have a passion for sports and you think Champ is the solution that you want to use yourself.
We are looking for:
- 3-6 years of experience working as a Product Owner in a technology environment;
- A fundamental understanding of end to end customer experience integration and dependencies;
- Experience with conversion focused ecommerce platforms, possibly a startup;
- Outstanding business and product sense – you can see how impacting one level in a complex system affects many others;
- Always goes for the win and you are an active participant in the Champ team;
- Doesn’t wait for others to take the lead, you get the ball rolling.
We won’t mention the standard perks, so just come and see what we have to offer.
Is this your dreamjob and you want to let us know so? Please send your motivation about why you would be a perfect fit and your best sport anekdote! If you include your resume, you can email to email@example.com. We are really looking forward to hear from you!
What will be your next move?
More about Champ
Champ is on a mission to change lives through sports. Sport makes you feel good. It makes us stronger, faster, fitter. Champ is the largest on demand booking platform for sport activities in the Netherlands. The platform makes it possible to book a yoga class today, go kickboxing tomorrow and enjoy supping or bouldering on the weekend. And to try-out different locations. Without any hassle. Easy to find. Easy to book. No strings attached. Our mission? To bring change. To remove the barriers that keep people from exercising. To find a way of doing sports that suits them. So everybody can live the active life they always dreamt about. This year Champ launches different campaigns with partners like Jumbo, Decathlon and Albert Heijn. Through these campaigns we hope to reach as many sportlovers as possible