Are you our brightest Head of Operations?
Do you have the drive and ambition to take the fastest growing sports booking platform in the Netherlands to the next level? Are you passionate about thinking through problems from the ground up and drive execution to solve them? Can you ensure that our internal operation keeps up with our rapid growth, then Champ is the place to be!
Nice to meet you! We are Champ.
Champ operates the largest booking platform for sport activities in the Netherlands. We want to play a huge role in people’s lives by inspiring, motivating and helping them to search, find and book their preferred sport experience, with no strings attached! Champ works with a huge number of distribution partners such as Google, Jumbo Supermarkets, Decathlon and is the publisher of the Sport Gift Card, available in 2800 stores and large retail campaigns. Can you take one for the team and are you eager to get your hands dirty? Then we would like to talk to you!
What will you be doing?
As our Head of Operations you are responsible for designing work methods, overseeing customer service, streamlining sales process, analyzing data and implementing tooling to work smarter. You are a responsible team leader with an analytical and strategic mind and have a broad knowledge of the business. You ensure execution of the long-term vision and short-term tactical plans. To do so, you successfully implement processes and objectives and guide the Champ team on a daily basis. Furthermore, you will be responsible to ensure a great information flow between the teams and the founders. Together you will drive growth and lead Champ to become an internationally successful scale-up.
We like to have a good laugh at work with like minded team and sport enthusiasts! So as Head of Operations you play a big role in ensuring we have each other’s back, build respect, maintain a critical, ‘become better together’- atmosphere. Up to the finish line and beyond.
In one sentence: you turn our ‘ultra dynamic’ startup into a well-oiled scale-up.
We keep it simple! Your position in the team is that you:
- Optimize all touch points and processes around customer interaction, both B2C & B2B;
- Create a smooth internal operation that leads to a happy & productive workforce;
- Ensure the organization is ready for the growth challenges we will encounter;
- Make sure everybody likes working at Champ!
You thrive when working on:
- Creating smarter processes to reach best possible team outcome and culture
- Day-to-day operations, with one common goal in mind: Healthy Growth.
From our office, located in an old garage in Utrecht, you will have 10 enthusiastic and driven teammates, with whom you work closely together. You have a passion for sports and you think Champ is the solution that you want to use yourself.
Our ultimate team player has:
- 3-6 years of experience in a scale-up and/or a high growth environment;
- Knowledge on strategic and data-driven business analyses and decision-making;
- Extensive experience with smart toolstacks, to smoothen processes;
- Project management experience with a results-driven focus on overall team delivery and targets;
- Proven ability to formulate and execute on a comprehensive management plan;
- Always goes for the win and Is an active team member in the Champ team;
- Doesn’t wait for others to take the lead, you get the ball rolling.
We won’t mention the standard perks, so just come and see what we have to offer.
Is this your dream job and you want to let us know so? Please send your motivation about why you would be a perfect fit and your best sport anekdote! If you include your resume, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are really looking forward to hear from you!
What will be your next move?
More about Champ
Champ is on a mission to change lives through sports. Sport makes you feel good. It makes us stronger, faster, fitter. Champ is the largest on demand booking platform for sport activities in the Netherlands. The platform makes it possible to book a yoga class today, go kickboxing tomorrow and enjoy supping or bouldering on the weekend. And to try-out different locations. Without any hassle. Easy to find. Easy to book. No strings attached. Our mission? To bring change. To remove the barriers that keep people from exercising. To find a way of doing sports that suits them. So everybody can live the active life they always dreamt about. This year Champ launches different campaigns with partners like Jumbo, Decathlon and Albert Heijn. Through these campaigns we hope to reach as many sportlovers as possible.